A new traffic light is coming to the intersection of Richmond Road and Galleria Oaks this summer.
Work on the light is supposed to begin in May and is expected to take approximately four months to complete. The Texas Department of Transportation says that this will make the intersection easier to navigate as motorists turn left onto Richmond Road, especially during busy times of the day.
In addition, TxDOT is working to install new safety lighting at eleven intersections across Bowie and Cass Counties.
Intersections scheduled for improvements include:
- In Bowie County: US 67 at SH 8
- In Bowie County: US 67 at FM 3098
- In Bowie County: US 67 at FM 2148 South
- In Bowie County: US 259 at FM 44
- In Cass County: SH 77 at SH 43
- In Cass County: FM 1399 at FM 995
- In Cass County: SH 43 at FM 125
- In Bowie County: I-30 at FM 560
- In Bowie County: I-30 at Spur 86
- In Cass County: FM 251 at FM 3129
- In Cass County: FM 2791 at FM 96
Add a comment